A partial list of credits include:
TV, Radio & Film
* The Center (2002) TV Spec Pilot for 20th Century Fox TV
* Morning Breathe (2005) Radio Spec Pilot for CBS Radio Boston
* Lighten Up With Gary & Kelly! (2005) TV Talk Show Pilot for DIET TV Network
* The Shrink & The Shrunk (2006) radio talk show pilot for DIET TV Network
* Gary Weighs In (2005-07) 10 episodes airing on WBRE-TV (NBC Affiliate) and WYOU (CBS Affiliate).
* Million Calorie March: The Movie (2008) award winning docudrama/documentary
* Duck& Cover (2013) Reality TV pitch for TLC Network
* The Great Weight Debate (2014) Aired on the New England Talk Network
* Dr. Carm: Wellness Whisperer (2014) Reality TV pitch for TLC Network
• 2004 Million Calorie March (east coast)
• 2005/06 Million Pound Meltdown (Pennsylvania)
• 2008 Million Step March (North Carolina)
• 2009 Inspiring Wellness
• 2014 Gen Excel Digital Campaign
HARMON-MARINO LIVE’s founder Gary Marino is a former KISS 108 FM producer, writer and on-air side kick. An author, activist, film-maker, performer and live show producer, he has appeared 3 times on ABC’s “Live With Regis & Kelly”, Fox News over 300 radio stations. In print media Marino has been written about in USA Today , People Magazine and the New York Times.. Marino’s company, Harmon-Marino Live, produces comedy, music and magic shows for resorts, casinos and special events across New England. Since 2004, Gary’s wellness non-profit, Generation Excel, has produced 4 campaigns and over 200 events across the country. His documentary “Million Calorie March: The Movie” won the prestigeous Freddie Health Award (he was congratulated live via satellite by U2’s Bono!) Gary’s book “Big & Tall Chronicles: MisAdventures Of A Lifelong Food Addict” is distributed nationally by Barnes & Nobles Bookstores and he has delivered more than 250 keynote speeches across the country.
In partnership with Blue Cross & Blue Shield ,Marino and his creative team have produced 4 health in wellness campaigns across the country reaching over 80 million people via the media.
Gary’s latest project: “World Gone Crazy: The Comedic Rock & Roll Circus”, a live stand up comedy and rock & roll song parody show (a tribute to our world!) which is getting rave reviews at resorts, casinos and special events through out New England